At last, at last, the Two Ingredient Quinoa Bread has been posted! Everytime I post a meal containing this golden brown seduction it steals aaalll the attention! I love this bread for hummus sandwiches, to accompany soups and stews, and hello…PIZZA. It makes the most perfectly chewy yet soft pizza crust ever!
Here's a video I made of the process! You can subscribe to my YouTube here if you want!
1 cup of quinoa (this is my favorite brand!)
1 cup of water
Herbs, spices, and salt if desired
(I like adding a small amount Italian seasoning, salt, and stevia but the bread still tastes very yummy without anything added)
NOTE: if you want to increase nutrient availability, you can soak the quinoa overnight and make the bread the next day. But if you want to enjoy the bread right away, skip overnight soaking and proceed with the instructions below!
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Blend quinoa and water mixture together in a blender or food processor until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
3. Pour batter onto a parchment paper covered circular pan and spread the mixture evenly with a spatula
4. Sprinkle on your favorite herbs/spices if desired.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and flip over, bake for another 5-10 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
7. Let cool, cut into slices, and top with your favourite spread!
This bread also makes a delicious pizza crust! Simply add the tomato sauce and toppings after the bread is fully baked and bake until toppings are soft (~10 minutes). Here's another video I made showing how:
Want to try this recipe? Snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @savannastanhope if you do, I love to see your creations!