This sandwich is made using completely whole food ingredients! It features our famous 2 Ingredient Quinoa Bread recipe and one of my favorite ways to make hummus! This sandwich is packed with micronutrients and balanced in macronutrients, making it filling, energizing, and super duper healthy!
Here is a YouTube video tutorial I made for this sandwich! You can subscribe to my channel here if you want!
2 Ingredient Quinoa Bread Recipe
1 cup of quinoa (this is my favorite brand)
1 cup of water
Herbs, spices, and salt if desired (I like adding 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a packet of stevia)
1. Soak 1 cup of raw quinoa in 1 cup of water overnight.
2. (the next day...) Preheat oven to 425 F.
3. Blend quinoa and water mixture together in a blender or food processor until a pancake batter consistency is achieved.
4. Pour batter onto a parchment paper covered circular pan and spread the mixture evenly with a spatula.
5. Sprinkle on additional herbs/spices if desired.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and flip over, bake for another 5-10 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
8. Let cool, cut into slices, and top with Lemon Garlic Hummus!
Lemon Garlic Hummus Recipe
from the MicroVore Diet Recipe Book
1 can of chickpeas
2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of Dill Weed
1 teaspoon of dulse flakes (the vegan certified brand I buy)
1/4 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
2 tablespoon of Water
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Spread onto quinoa sandwich bread and top with your favorite veggies and condiments!
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest & Facebook!
Want help losing weight and improving your health on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!