2 Ingredient Quinoa Pizza Crust
This pizza crust will blow your mind! It is super simple, vegan, nutrient-rich, and gluten-free!
Quinoa is a super-star of this recipe! It is rich in thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, folate, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, fiber, and protein!
Here is a YouTube video tutorial I made for this recipe! You can subscribe to my channel here if you'd like!
1 cup of uncooked quinoa (my favorite brand here!)
1 cup of water
Herbs, salt, and spices if desired
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Blend the listed ingredients in a blender or food processor until a smooth pancake batter consistency is achieved
3. Line a circular pizza pan with parchment paper (NOT wax paper) and pour the batter onto the paper-lined pan
4. Spread out the batter with a spatula
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
6. Remove from the oven, flip the crust over, and bake for another 10 minutes
7. Remove from the oven and throw on your sauce and favourite pizza toppings. We suggest: spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion!
8. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until topping are cooked
9. Slice and enjoy!
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest & Facebook!
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore our programs!
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!