Searching for a simple gluten-free and vegan muffin recipe? Look no further! This muffin is naturally sweet and packed with plant-based protein!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more healthy vegan and gluten-free recipes!
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
½ cup rolled oats
Optional: ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Mash approximately 3 bananas to make 1 cup of banana puree.
3. Add in rolled oats, ground cinnamon (if desired), and cooked quinoa. Mix well.
4. Grease a muffin tin or use muffin papers or silicone molds.
5. Add several tablespoons of batter to form 6 muffins.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin.
Let me know if you try this recipe by tagging me on Instagram @ savannastanhope
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore my eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!