These low-carb buns can be used for vegan burgers, sandwiches, as a side to soup and so much more! This recipe comes from my new ketogenic vegan recipe book and meal plan, KIND KETO! To learn more about ketogenic vegan eating, click here!
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
2/3 cup boiling water
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Boil water.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour apple cider vinegar and the boiling water over dry ingredients and stir well.
4. Let the dough sit for a few minutes, to allow the psyllium husk to expand.
5. Separate the dough into 6 pieces.
6. Form bun shapes with your hands and place on a greased baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle your buns with sesame seeds and poppy seeds if desired.
8. Baking for 60 minutes, let cool, and enjoy with the TVP burgers!
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore my eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!