These delicious muffins are gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly!
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup ground flax seed
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 medium sized ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, salt, ground flax and baking soda.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix together the water, coconut oil, maple syrup, mashed bananas, and vanilla.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon batter evenly into 12 muffin cups and decorate with slices of bananas if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore my eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!