Yummy Vegan Almond Fudge
This raw almond fudge is a deliciously rich but healthy treat made without refined sugar or oil! Super simple and nutrient-rich, this fudge is just one of many sweets treats in our Fruit. Fat. Forage. Raw Food Guide to Detox & Weight Loss! Enjoy!
Here is a YouTube video tutorial I made for this recipe! Subscribe to my channel here!
1 cup of soaked almonds (this is my favorite brand)
Half an avocado
1-2 tablespoons of water or non-dairy milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Pit the dates and add to a bowl with the almonds.
2. Add enough water to cover and let soak overnight or for at least 3 hours to soften.
3. The following day (or 3 hours later) add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
4. Blend until smooth, adding small amounts of liquid if needed to blend more easily.
5. Spread the mixture into a parchment paper-covered baking dish and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
6. Remove from the freezer and cut into small bite-sized squares and enjoy! Keep this fudge in the freezer for optimal freshness and firmness!
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest and Facebook!
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!