Here's a fresh and delicious raw vegan spin on sushi rolls! This recipe comes from our raw food recipe book, Fruit. Fat. Forage.!
Nori Wraps (the organic brand I buy)
Finely minced turnip, parsnip (as shown in our picture), or radish (for a spicier version)
Carrot cut into long thin slices
Celery cut into long thin slices
Cucumber cut into long thin slices
Avocado, mashed or sliced
1. Use a cheese grater, food processor, or knife to make parsnip “rice” and squeeze out excess moisture with paper towel.
2. Slice veggies into small sticks
3. Layer the "rice” and veggies on the non-shiny side of nori wrap
4. Roll up the sushi, and dab some water on the edge of the nori before rolling completely over to help it stick together.
5. Enjoy with soy sauce or tamari, fresh ginger, and wasabi!
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest & Facebook!
Want to improve your health and lose weight on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!