Missing your favorite cheese flavored snacks? Try out these vegan cheesy almond crackers that use nutritional yeast to simulate a rich cheesy flavor! This recipe comes from our raw food recipe book, Fruit. Fat. Forage.!
2 cups almonds (my favorite brand that are unsalted & raw),
¼ cup ground flax meal
¼ cup nutritional yeast
½ teaspoon sea salt
Black pepper to taste
½-1 cup water (enough to blend)
1 tbsp. dried rosemary
1. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Spread evenly on a parchment paper or teflex covered dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 115 F for 4 hours.
3. Score into desired shape and dehydrate for 8 hours.
4. Remove paper or teflex, flip over, and dry for another hour.
5. Break into crackers and store in an air-tight container.
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest & Facebook!
Want to improve your health and lose weight on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!