Probiotic Quinoa Hemp Milk
This is a sweet yogurty vegan milk that will add beneficial bacteria to your gut to improve your digestion, clear acne and boost immunity!
Here is a YouTube video tutorial I made for this recipe! You can subscribe to my channel here if you want!
1 cup of cooked quinoa (here's my fave brand!)
3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
1-2 tablespoons of sweetener (agave used in video)
3 cups of water
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Cook quinoa according to your package's instructions.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Strain through a metal strainer or use a nut milk bag or cheesecloth.
4. Enjoy this milk right away or follow culturing instructions:
5. Add contents of a probiotic capsule and stir well.
6. Pour milk into a mason jar or other container and let sit in a warm area overnight.
7. Enjoy your probiotic plant-based milk in oatmeal, smoothies, or on it's own!
It should stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days!
Feel welcome to share this post on Facebook & Pinterest!
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!