This vegan chili is a great meal to have for dinner and leftovers throughout the week! It is super tasty and the kale and mushrooms work together to mimic a "ground beef" texture using whole plant foods!
Here is a YouTube video tutorial I made for this recipe! You can subscribe to my channel here if you want!
1 red onion
2 stalks of celery
1 yellow bell pepper
1 cup of corn
1 cup of chopped mushrooms
2 cups of chopped kale
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 12 oz can of tomato paste
1 can of mixed beans
1 can of chickpeas
1 teaspoon of each: garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, onion powder
1. Wash and chop onions, celery, and bell pepper and add to a crock pot with 1/4 cup of water and steam for 5 minutes.
2. While steaming, cut mushrooms and kale roughly into small pieces and add to the pot. Let steam for another 5 minutes.
3. Add in the beans, diced tomatoes, tomato paste and spices.
4. Stir well, cover with a lid, and leave to cook on low for 20 minutes.
5. Serve into a bowl and enjoy with a fresh salad or some of our 2 Ingredient Quinoa Bread!
This recipe comes from the MicroVore Diet Recipe Book.
Feel welcome to share this recipe on Pinterest & Facebook!
Want help improving your health and losing weight loss on a plant-based diet? Explore our eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!