1 Minute Vegan Protein Brownie | Low-Carb | Gluten-Free
This high protein vegan brownie can be made in the microwave in just 1 minute!
1 scoop protein powder
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water)
1/4 cup dairy free milk of choice
1. Prepare the flax "egg" by combing ground flaxseeds and water in a small dish. Stir well and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix well.
3. Add the flax egg and non-dairy milk to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Grease a coffee mug with olive or coconut oil (optional).
5. Pour brownie batter into the mug and microwave for 1 minute.
6. Remove from microwave and enjoy!
If you make this recipe, snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @savannastanhope!
Want help improving your health and losing weight on a plant-based diet? Explore my eBooks!
Fruit. Fat. Forage. is a 5 day raw food cleanse designed for detoxification and rapid weight loss! Read testimonies here.
The MicroVore Diet is a 14 day (and beyond) plan that contains micronutrient-rich and macro-balanced recipes for health and steady weight loss! Read testimonies here.
Thanks for living vegan and have a healthy day!